We focus on ability
We have expanded and now have the following satellite programs!
- Monday - Pitt Meadows
- Tuesday - Langley, South Surrey & Abbotsford
- Wednesday - Langley & Mission
- Thursday - Langley & Maple Ridge
- Friday - Virtual Sessions
- Saturday - Coquitlam
Our programs run from 9:30am – 4pm (1/2 days available)
Contact us to learn more and to see if our program is a fit for you and your loved one.
Adult Cognitive Wellness Centre
To enhance the quality of life of our clients through cognitive, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional programs in accordance with Montessori principles in a safe, supportive environment while supporting and engaging their caregivers.
To make life better for people living with cognitive impairment and their caregivers.
Who is this program for?
- Any age with mild cognitive impairment
- People under the age of 65 with mild cognitive impairment
- Any age with moderate stages of dementia
What makes us unique?
- We focus on holistic wellness.
- We are dementia-friendly and we use Montessori methods.
- We offer a free 1/2 day trial.
- We provide nutritious lunches that cater to preferences and dietary needs.
- We help by offering families creative ideas to help encourage clients to attend our program.
- We offer group support to family/friend caregivers.
- Monthly mindfulness sessions for caregivers.
- We conduct regular checks on blood pressure, weight, and blood sugar, and we assist with wound care & medications.
- We offer suggestions for cognitive wellness programs to do at home.