Virtual Sessions for Individuals Living with Symptoms of Dementia
We are so excited about our new way of connecting with our clients!
We are now offering Virtual Socialization & Cognitive Stimulation Sessions
Who are they for:
- Anyone 50+, specifically those living with symptoms of dementia.
We have special sessions:
- Early symptoms/stages of dementia
- Moderate symptoms/stages of dementia
- Young onset – under the age of 65
About our Virtual Sessions:
We are offering small group Zoom sessions for individuals living with dementia who are in similar stages and abilities to connect for up to 1 hour once a week or more. These groups will be facilitated by our recreation professionals who specialize in gerontology.
Benefits to our participants:
- A fun safe opportunity for socialization with peers to feel connected
- Reduces isolation and builds new friendships
- An opportunity for engaging in evidence-based cognitive stimulation to improve or maintain current abilities
- Increases purpose
- Enhances self-esteem
Pre-registration is required. Please contact us to register or to learn more.